Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 30 The Goodness of His Grace & Mercy

The Final Day Challenge: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started this challenge. 


On Mother's Day with my family 

  • Remember this post from over a year ago ? Well,  last week literally the day after I wrote this, I was informed that my job will NOT be relocated from Houston. I will have a new desk in Sugarland (a suburb) but I will remain in my same position, working in the field, doing what I enjoy doing. Praise God ! He hears our prayers. 
  • Me and Mr. Mixologist got to spend 4 days together mixing business and pleasure in New Orleans our favorite city and did some wedding planning and had some fun. Still no date just yet, but we got to see two actual weddings at venues we were considering and nailed down some decisions for our wedding and we agreed on most everything.LOL
  • Over this past holiday weekend, I got a random FB wall post from my step-daughter that read, "Just thought I would let you know that Si'Maya is now 12 lbs, 15 oz and 23 in..... and she says she loves you". I have not seen her or the baby since the day she was born and this made my heart smile. 
My pretty granddaughter
  • My beautiful 11 year old niece Savannah graduated from 5th grade. I can still remember the smell of her milk breath. LOL. Amazing just how fast time marches on. 
Happy Graduate & her teacher




  • I learned that if I set my mind right. I can do anything I want to do. This is the first 30 day blog challenge that I have ever actually finished in 4 years of blogging *smh* I know crazy right ? 

What good has happened in your life in the last 30 days ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: