Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring Break Crew !

We have an annual tradition of taking a formal picture every Spring Break when my nieces and nephews come to visit. We pick a different color to wear each year. I let the little ones decide what color it will be and then we coordinate our outfits. I was looking at some of the previous years pictures last night. In fact, this was our 8th year and we are running out of different colors to wear ! LOL   The kids invited Mr. Mixologist to join us this year since he is our family now & they were pretty excited about that. These annual pictures are a wonderful way to capture their growth and maturity. We had a great time at the photo shoot & the photographer looks forward to shooting us each year.

The gangs all here !


Aunt & Uncle


Individual Poses


Me and the Girls ! 



My favorite guys ! 


Chillin' with the Fam ! 


Getting my Sugar :)

Looking at these pics has me missing the kids right now, but we are headed to my parents for Mother's Day this weekend and I will get to see them all at the family gathering.


Do you have any family traditions ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

4 comments:

ichoosethesun said...

Awesome pics! I love this tradition of yours.

Beautifully Complex said...

@Ichoosethesun
Thanks I love pictures.

K. Rock said...

Great pics!

Beautifully Complex said...

@KRock
Thank you.