Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 24 Something I Have Learned

One of my former Managers used to always say....." Nothing too good or too bad lasts for too long " 


I would definitely agree that this is something that I learned and something that I learned to consider when I am feeling overwhelmed about the latest changing situation be it work related, relationship related, family related or just anything that I am struggling to accept. When I look around my life, the life of my friends and family, I see that it is true. It is just life. There are challenges, unforeseen circumstances, tragedies and unexpected blessings for everyone. We don't get to pick "our cross" as some would say. So much of this life is out of our control and yet we struggle with that fact all the time. I think its just human nature. But you have to learn coping mechanisms that allow you to find some peace in the chaos and just continue to get up and say "Good Morning" and you will make it through.   Just like my tagline up above  on this blog......

This life is filled with joys and sorrows, unexpected blessings and challenges you never expect, but the curiosity about what tomorrow will bring, and the understanding that I am in His will is enough for me. 

What is something that you have learned ?  What has life taught you ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 



2 comments:

Tarsha @ SouthernGirl. CitySwirl said...

I love that quote...consider it stolen!

Beautifully Complex said...

@Tarsha
It has really helped me to keep perspective.