Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 8 Travels



I have been blessed to see and experience some beautiful beaches..........


Me in Santa Barbara 2007


The beautiful Santa Barbara Coastline.


Me in The Netherlands 2009 


At the North Sea in the Netherlands.




A true to life Sand Castle ! I had never seen anything like this. At the North Sea in the Netherlands.


Florida Trip 2011 


Me and my love admiring Coco Beach.

I was having a bad hair day, hence the Fedora


My recent favorite......Destin Beach !



The most beautiful, clearest, bluest water I have ever seen in Florida.  We did not plan to stop here during our trip, but made a detour. This is definitely on the list of places that I want to get back to and spend some real down time.  I don't know where we will decide to go for our Honeymoon but rest assured, a beach will be involved.  I have never met a beach I didn't like !


What do you plan to travel soon ?  Any recent travels you want to share ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 





No comments: