Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 25 Looking Forward To

One of the things that I am excited about and looking forward to is the opportunity for my family and close friends meeting and spending time with Mr. Mixologist's family and close friends at our upcoming wedding. We are both very family oriented, despite the fact that we both live in a city where neither of our families live, LOL.We talked a lot about this when we were in New Orleans last weekend on our wedding planning trip. It is one of the reasons that I am glad that we are having a wedding as opposed to eloping because we discussed the fact that his Aunts would never get to meet my Aunt's his favorite cousins would never get to meet my favorite cousins and his parents would likely not get to hang out with my parents unless somebody died or something ! I know it sounds morbid but we actually talked about this. Since they live on opposite sides of the country and not very close to us. That's just the way it is. I have heard so many stories about these people and have only met a few of them. He has actually met more of my family based on proximity, but I still have close friends from home that he has not yet had a chance to meet and I am so looking forward to this. I know that we will only have a short window of time during our wedding weekend but it is better having that than not having the opportunity at all.

What are you looking forward to ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: