Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 9 Favorite Pictures of My Best Friends

I am blessed with some wonderful friends including my sorority sisters. In fact at this point I would honestly say Mr. Mixologist is my best friend. I share everything with him. He knows my deepest, darkest secrets that even some of my closest friends don't know. If something every happens between us, HE MUST DIE, LOL !  However today I am going to focus on my girlfriends. Lord knows I would be lost without them. I  have 3 of my closest friends that have been in my life for a very long time. They all mean the world to me....


Living life like it's Golden 


For the sake of semi-anonymity, I will call this one, "Golden". We have been friends for 14 years. We have seen each other through some unbelievable life transitions. It is a blessing to have someone who can truly understand the paths that you have traveled.

Sweethearts for life 

I have been friends with "Sweetness"  for 27 years. Typing that just made me feel waaaay older than I think I am. LOL. She is the friend that is most like me in heart. We feel the same way, hurt the same way and understand one another in ways we just don't even have to explain any longer. It has been that way forever.

Being me honestly ! 



My oldest friend, in fact my very "first" best friend we will call her, "Honest". We have been friends for 30 years !  She will tell you the truth, what she thinks good or bad and has no problem admitting her own faults, quite easily I might add. I love her for it. She has a take it or leave it attitude. She loves me tremendously and our friendship has stood the test of time for sure.




Who are your best friends ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?


Beautifully Complex 

No comments: