Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 15 - Death Row Meal

If I was dying and got to choose my last meal, calories be damned, I would have to go out with a bang.......

Appetizer:  Cajun Boiled Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce

Salad:  Spinach Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing

Entree:    Snow Crab Legs w/ Garlic Butter
               Prime Rib
               Baked Potato with Butter, Sour Cream, Cheese, Chives AND Bacon
               (who cares about cholesterol I'm about to die ! LOL )
               Steamed Broccoli
               Garlic Bread



Dessert: Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream


Wine: A BOTTLE of an Ecco Domani blend (probably Chardonnay & Pinot Grigio)
Yes I said bottle, I would probably need to be buzzed if I am getting ready to die LOL 


What would you want your final meal on this earth to be ?


Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: