Pet Peeve : A minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it.
- People who drive slow in the left lane and then intentionally refuse to move to the right so you can proceed. Stop trying to control anybody but yourself.
- Materialistic people who always have to talk about what and where they bought x, y z and emphasize the cost. Pretentiousness in general just irritates me.
- People who are rude and don't speak when you acknowledge them with a greeting or smile, etc. Being polite is absolutely FREE.
- People who cheat in the express lane at the grocery store and have the nerve to get an attitude when they notice you've counted their items, when they KNOW they have too many. LOL
- People who ALWAYS spend their time talking negatively about other people. Its been said small minds discuss people and great minds discuss ideas. I would rather sit with the people discussing current events than the people talking about who is wearing what and who is doing who. It's not that I don't ever gossip, I just dislike those who don't EVER have anything else to talk about.
- People who a;ways have to tell you who they are. As my grandmother would say, "Show beats tell". Meaning, if you are all that you say that you are, time will reveal it.
These are the things that annoy me to no end. What about you ?
What are some of your pet peeves ?
Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?