Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 23 Favorite Movies & TV Show

This is hard. I watch a lot of movies a lot of different genres. I like action, suspense, comedies and drama.  The most recent movie I saw was "Thin.k Like a Man" which I thought was hilarious. I am not a Ste.ve Harvey fan but since the movie was loosely based on his book and had strong actors, I was interested. We took all of the mothers and Aunts on Mother's Day Weekend and they absolutely loved it. It was a great female bonding excursion. They loved Kevin Hart.


As far as TV, this is a little easier. I love ANY type of investigative show/crime drama. I am an original Law & Order fanatic and have seen every episode of that show and all of the spin offs of it (Criminal Intent, SVU, LA etc). Some Saturdays I can catch a marathon and watch several episodes that I have seen already & still enjoy it.  I love puzzles and figuring things out, and putting things together ( just the investigator in me I guess, LOL). Some of my other favorites are Southland, The Closer, Person of Interest, Blue Bloods and Criminal Minds. This genre is pretty popular hence the fact that there is always a new one popping up.


What are some of your favorite movies and TV Shows ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: