- Having summers off. It's one of those things you can't truly appreciate until you are an adult with responsibilities and obligations.
- Laying in the bed with my great grandmother Savannah and listening to her tell stories about her life when she was younger. All those summers I spent with her are priceless memories.
- Innocence. Life was so much simpler when I didn't have worldly experiences. I wouldn't take nothing for my journey, but some days I really do understand the idea that "innocence is bliss".
- Trying on clothes and actually liking how they fit me 99% of the time. LOL.
- College life. It was the perfect mix of independence without full scale responsibilities.
What are you missing right now ?
Thoughts ? Questions ? Comments ?