Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful : Day 30 Challenges

Well, well, well.  I made it to the end of the 30 day Thankful Challenge today and I can definitely say I succeeded. Even if I missed a day, I managed to catch up, not get too far behind and stay in the game ! Thanks for throwing out the challenge Babs !

I really appreciate the fact that it made me more conscious of some simple things that I can be grateful about. Also for me it was a good blogging exercise, because I really do want to write more here and learn how to be disciplined enough to just take the time to do it. I really do want to become a more consistent blogger and this was just the jump start that I needed.


When I think about ALL of the challenges I have faced in my life, I now truly understand their purpose and worth in my life. Overcoming and pushing yourself through tough things is what  brings about wisdom, patience and understanding. The most important result is often you become a blessing to another person. You may be the vessel that He uses to touch another's life in an unexpected way.


Challenges are good because they make you stretch, think, grow, advance, mature, just any number of things that can be seen as improvement to your life and your character. I have flexed my muscles this month and now I plan to keep it up, especially since I learned how to blog from my Blackberry HA !

So today I am thankful for the challenge to be thankful and for all of the blessings that I have in my life and continue to receive each and every day.

What are you thankful for ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex

No comments: