Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful: Day 23 Blogging via Blackberry

I am on a roll yall. So far I have done pretty good with this Thankful Challenge and wondered how I would fare over the holidays. Since I will be traveling so much I didn't know how I was going to keep up this last week. I am not the most technical chick and I do know that some folks blog from their phone but I just figured out how to do it today. Don't judge me...LOL!

So if this posts like I'm hoping then I will be very thankful for the ability to Blog via my Blackberry !

Beautifully Complex
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Don said...

Perfectly posted.

I once blogged from my phone (back when I had an iPhone) but I kept receiving calls or text messages in the process, so I retired from that blogging avenue. Lol.

Beautifully Complex said...

@Don
I am so tickled to be able to post this way. Now I have no excuses to not keep up :)