Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful : Day 17 Prompt Service

I hate going to the Dealership because it always seems like you end of spending so much time sitting and waiting, even when you have a so called appointment. Because of that I had been dreading taking my vehicle in for a Safety Recall, but since I do want to be safe yesterday I called and made an appointment for this afternoon.

When I arrived, the service technician, was waiting for me. He took my information, gave me the time frame, asked for my cell phone number, showed me the waiting area. They took the car back and promptly did the work, called me when it was ready. I couldn't believe it. It was unlike any experience I have every had and I was shocked. I was out of there in no time to get the other things I needed to get done.

Today I am thankful for prompt, friendly and courteous customer service !

What are you thankful for ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: