Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful: Day 13 Beautiful Weather

Today is one of those days when the sun is shining, the temperature is perfect,  there is no humidity in the air, the sky is clear and blue and it just makes me feel  so blessed to be here and be alive. I think sometimes God tries to show us simple things to remind us of his power. It is an absolutely beautiful day today in Houston and I am just thankful to be here to enjoy it. When you actually take time and care to notice it, a beautiful day just makes everything look and feel better.

I love the cool fall weather and all that comes with it. I love all the clothes, jackets, boots, hats and just the fashion in general. I like the comfort foods, like chili or a nice stew. Another reason I think I like the fall is because it comes just before the holiday season. As I have gotten older, and gotten some life under my belt, I understand more of what matters and what to appreciate, what to not worry about and it has made me more peaceful about a lot of things. 

So today I am so thankful for this beautiful weather and this beautiful day and the fact that I still have a few more hours to enjoy it !

Be Blessed !

Beautifully Complex

No comments: