Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful: Day 24 Quality Family Time

I spent the day before Thanksgiving playing games with my nieces and nephew, including a tea party and some word games that they actually created by themselves. I love playing with kids. I marvel at their innocence and watching how their little personalities develop and how they learn. I swear I can almost predict who is going to do what when they grow up.

Spending time with them before I had to get in the kitchen and start cooking definitely put me in a nice frame of mind. They make laugh and warm my heart. The oldest one, Savannah loves cooking like I do and was excited to do whatever we needed her to do to get everything done.

Today I am thankful for quality time with my family.

What are you thankful for ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: