Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful: Day 22 Children in my Life


 This picture was taken this past summer when my nieces and nephew visited for a couple of weeks. Man we had a blast at the downtown Aquarium ! I love spending time with kids and seeing the world again through their eyes. They remind me of what's important in life and their innocence is intoxicating.

In just a few hours, we will be on our way to spend time with my family for Thanksgiving. I am most looking forward to seeing my nieces, nephew and all my little cousins and spending time, playing games with them, cooking with them and just marveling at how fast they are growing and maturing into little people. Since I live far away I miss out on so much of their development that I look forward to catching up with them at every opportunity.

I love children and I love the fact that I have so many in my life that I love and who love me back.
So today I am thankful for the children present in my life and for all the hugs I will be receiving in just a few hours !

What are you thankful for ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: