Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just me.......Randomly

By the time you read this blog, I will be safely in New Orleans on a wedding planning trip with Mr. Mixologist. Please say a prayer that the tropical storm, or Hurricane, or what ever it may decided to turn into does NOT hit Louisiana from Thursday through Sunday !


That reminds me that I will be bringing the huge golf umbrella that my love bought for me,  as it is sure to rain while we are there. It really keeps me dry.  I don't spend a lot on umbrellas because I lose them all the time. I am super paranoid about losing this one because it was a gift & he spent too much money on it in my opinion.


I have a Hair Salon appointment and a Make up Consultation, with two ladies in New Orleans that I met via the Knot recommended by other brides. I really hope I like what they do, so I can check that off the list & move on to something else. We have now connected on Facebook & Pinterest to share ideas, isn't that convenient ? In fact several of my vendors are on those networks. Don't you just love the internet? It has made this wedding planning a whole lot easier from such a distance.


Why am I not ready for my mom, sister, nieces and bridesmaids to come to Houston in October ? Because I have lost a grand total of 4 lbs in preparation for trying on wedding dresses & I am subject to gain those all back this weekend eating Beignets among other things in New Orleans !!!!. LOL  Other than being my same fluffy self, I am very excited about their trip here & my nieces are too. They are so excited to see me try on wedding dresses. I miss them.


Actually I have exactly 8 weeks until they all come, which really is enough time for me to make some serious changes and see some results. That's if I make some changes. It's doable. I have to do more than just talk about it.  Please pray for me on that too. I need help. When I am stressed ( like I have been recently) I just don't do half of what  I know I should do. Either way the excuses need to cease.


Well, I guess technically this wasn't really random, since I have wedding planning on the brain. I am sure to have some pictures to share on the blog next week.

What's going on random with you ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex



No comments: