Thursday, June 14, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Have you ever been to a 70's party ?

I went to one about 7 years ago sometime around 2005 and had an absolute blast. Everybody was in costume, we had 70's music, did the Soul Train Line, we had dance contest, costume contest and a soul food buffet.  For this weeks Throwback Thursday I thought I would share some pics from the party......


That's me on the left LOL



Do the Hustle ! 





Lining up for the Costume Contest





Look at these two LOL






They were doing some " Pimpology " routine of some sort. 




We were doing the "Bump" 



FOXY LADIES ! 


I still remember going to this vintage clothing store to put together my costume for the party. Man that was a really fun time. At the party,  folks were doing more than just wearing costumes, they were all in character and everythang ! LOL I haven't seen these pictures in a while. Laughing at these photos reminds me that I might need to put some of my Fac.ebook friends on blast ! LOL


Have you ever been to a 70's or any other type of throwback style party ?

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 





2 comments:

InnerDiva said...

I've never been to one, but I'd love to go! I think I was born in the wrong era, because I love 70's music.

Beautifully Complex said...

@InnerDiva
They had great clothes too. Some of that vintage stuff is still kinda funky LOL !