Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Matinee "Middle of Nowhere "

I love movies. I have fond memories of going to the Saturday Matinee with my sister. Sometimes we would usually get "two for one"  and sneak in a neighboring theater after our movie was over LOL. It was a great way to spend hours and hours having fun on the weekends.  Now we can watch movies so many different ways through so many channels even on cell phones !  I ran across this link for an upcoming film that looks pretty good. I recognize a couple of the actors from other movies, but it looks there is some pretty good up and coming unknown talent as well.

I love independent films !

Watch the trailer below.....



Does this look like something you would watch ? I think the female lead is absolutely gorgeous !

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: