Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa's Secret Revealed

My package from my Secret Santa arrived this afternoon. I was super excited to open it to see what I got.  I was very pleased because my Secret Santa did a great job selecting things that I can use and enjoy.........


First up is "The Wine Bible"  a 900 page book on ALL.THINGS.WINE! This is a very thoughtful gift that really put a smile on my face. I can't wait to start reading it and expand my knowledge of my vino addiction.



The "Good Book" for the Wineaux

Next, I got a personalized Wine Stopper with my initial inside.  This will be put to use pronto. I would start tonight but I gotta pack for a road trip tomorrow & I must rise early  and functional ! LOL


I love personalized items.


Santa really knows my musical taste because I got a CD that I do not have in my collection, but it will definitely be a welcome edition. Will Downing's "Christmas, Love and You"  is a wonderful gift. I love Christmas music. I have already placed this in the player tonight while doing things around the house & it will definitely get played out on the trip tomorrow. I am a huge Will fan & so is my Beau. I can't wait to make some wonderful Christmas memories with him to this music !


The makings of a very Merry Christmas !


Thanks for the thoughtful, useful gifts Secret Santa.

I could not find a card or a hint in the box. I found some Foodtown bags used as stuffing inside the package & googled it to find that its a store that operates in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey. That's how I knew it was a Blogger from the Northeast which is how I narrowed it down to either Inner Diva or 1969. Since the zip code was from Brooklyn (I know that's cheating, LOL) my Secret Santa must be....Inner Diva !

Thanks so much for the gifts Inner Diva! They are very much appreciated. I actually started reading your blog a couple of weeks ago as a result of the Secret Santa gift exchange, and look forward to getting to know you better. So thanks again Pserendipity for allowing me to discover a new Blogger.

Merry Christmas Blogland ! Enjoy this season.

Peace & Blessings

Beautifully Complex 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another SS winning package!! LOL @ you being Inspector Gadget!

Beautifully Complex said...

@mrstdj
I love clues, games, puzzles, etc. LOL

1969 said...

I am cracking up at your detective skills. LOL

SO far two people I read guessed me and both are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Happy Holidays!

ichoosethesun said...

Great job SS! Über impressed by your detective skills....ha!

Beautifully Complex said...

@1969
Yes, I noticed your name came up a couple of times, LOL
Thanks for stopping by & commenting !

Beautifully Complex said...

@ichoosethesun
I AM a trained investigator by trade, LOL !

InnerDiva said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! I forgot to put a clue in the box, but I knew you'd figure it out!