Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Give Love on Christmas Day.....


Yesterday myself and several co-workers in our Unit hosted a little Christmas Party for some residents at an Adult Day Center. This is an annual event that we really enjoy & they really appreciate  & look  forward to it as well. I blogged about it last year but for some reason didn't post any pics. If you want the background on the event check it out here. 

I will just post some pics from this year....

Setting up the Refreshments for the Party















Lots of smiles and excitement !
















Trimming the Tree !
















Coworker passing out the Ornaments
















Resident tops off the Tree 
















The Big Finish  !


















The Teams all Here ! 
















As usual, I left this place humbled by the blessing of my life and with more appreciation for those less fortunate than myself.


Do you do any Holiday Community Service Type events at work ?

Have you personally spread any Christmas Joy this year ?


Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

No comments: