Monday, September 5, 2011

Just Me.......A to Z

I saw this over at The Weight of What is Real & thought I would give it a shot.


Age:42
Bed Size: King
Chore You Hate: Mopping
Dogs:  Pretty much scared of them due to a childhood trauma.
Essential start of your day: Prayer & then Music
Favorite color: Green
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5’10″
Instruments I play (or have played): Started to learn the piano. Still own my Keyboard
Job title: Fraud Investigator 
Kids: None biologically. Numerous in my heart.
Lives: Houston, Texas
Mom’s name: Linda
Nickname: Jaye
Overnight hospital stays: Surgery for Infertility with some Complications 
Pet peeve: People who drive slow in the left lane and don't move over so you can pass them. 
Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get !"  Forrest Gump.
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: One sister, 4 half-siblings from my biological father.
Time you wake up: 7:00am
Underwear: Yes. Everywhere except when I am sleeping.
Vegetables you dislike: Beets. Yuck!
What makes you run late: Hitting snooze.
X-rays you’ve had done: Ankle, Back, Neck & Teeth
Yummy food you make: Peach Cobbler, Chicken & Cream Cheese stuffed Croissants, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Zoo animal: Giraffes






Tag Your'e It ! Take this over to your spot, or just Blog in the Comments ! LOL




Beautifully Complex 

2 comments:

sayitlikethis said...

Duh! I didn't even think of teeth for x-rays. Lol.

Jealous of your height. I'd love to be 5'9" but my genes saw otherwise.

Considering Mister is 5'7" along with me, it works, lol.

I don't care for beets either. Do people just make them as a side dish? I've only ever seen them in salads.

Don't you wanna share that recipe for chicken & cream cheese croissants? That sounds good!

Beautifully Complex said...

@sayitlikethis
I have learned to appreciate my height with age. When I was taller than all the boys it was torture. LOL

I have never seen a recipe that calls for beets. I remember going to Furr's Cafeteria with my Granny & she would get a small portion Ugh !

I just might make those Chicken & Cream Cheese Croissants & post the recipe & pics on the blog. Good idea! LOL