Friday, December 28, 2012

Santa Came to Town.....

...and I was OUT of town ! LOL  I left Friday to travel out of town for the Christmas Holiday and did not return until last night, which is why this post is so very late. My neighbor across the street always collects my packages, so I knew that it would be safe until my return. I look forward to the Blogland Secret Santa hosted by Psonya for the last few years. I love shopping & shipping surprise gifts as well as receiving them.

My Secret Santa did not disappoint ! When I opened the Fed Ex Envelope, I was happy to see several silver jewelry bags with pink ribbons.  Inside were some lovely necklaces, bracelets and earrings, all in the perfect colors ! I love jewelry



I really like my gifts Secret Santa and I love Charming Charlie ! I can always find something in that store.

I promised myself I would not read the reveal post until I got home, opened my gift and tried to guess who my Secret Santa was. There was no clue inside the bag, so I cheated and used to the tracking number so I know for sure that  my Secret Santa is from somewhere in North Texas. Based on this I deduced that it must be dontworrybenappy !

Thank you very much !

Beautifully Complex 

1 comment:

Toni said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I was out of town this week as well so we know what I'll be blogging about tonight :)!!!! Happy Holidays