Friday, January 20, 2012

Funny Friday Vol. 3

This seriously brought a smile to my face........





I was waiting on him to really break it down ! LOL Stop teasing me President Obama!!! Man, our president is so sharp, so funny, a quick wit, so cool and such a gentleman all at the same time. In my opinion, he is such a charming and dignified leader (and has a pretty nice singing voice too). Sadly, they had to disable the comments for this video because there are so many hate filled people in the world. This is going to be a loooong ugly election year.

Oh well, no matter what, I think "Let's Stay Together in 2012" is a great slogan.


Happy Friday Everyone !


Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Beautifully Complex 

3 comments:

Newy said...

He can saaaaaaaaaaaaang. LOL No wonder Michelle is hooked. Intelligent, articulate, witty, easy on the eyes, athletic, spiritual, and can sing. :) You go boy!

Beautifully Complex said...

@Newy
Yes he is the perfect package ! She is a blessed & happy woman :)

ichoosethesun said...

Guuuuuurl! I lubs me some him :) Btw, tag you're it! Head over to my latest post to see what you've been tagged with :)