Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful: Day 4 Appreciation


I spent most of the day working in the field but stopped in my office for a few hours this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised to find these sitting on my desk.  I must be honest, I initially thought these were from my man,  LOL, but after reading the card, I discovered they were from my lovely sister. Last month I planned and hosted her 40th Birthday Bash I told you about here, and she just wanted to surprise me and let me know she appreciated all that was done to make the party a success. 

They were beautiful and I got so many compliments on the arrangement.She timed it just right because I am off Friday, so I brought them home to enjoy the extended weekend.

Today I am thankful for being appreciated.

I am thankful for the beautiful flowers.

I am thankful for the smile they brought to my heart.

What are you thankful for today ?


Beautifully Complex


No comments: